So I've been marked here: [link]
If I understand the rule right, I should answer the questions
asked and add new ones and mark 10 other people.
So here are the questions:
1. Do you remember your dreams?
2. If so, what is the most memorable? (can be summarized: D)
3. What is your favorite film genre (fantasy, science fiction, detective, etc?)
4. A style of dress? I know the issue is not the topic )
5. How long have you been drawing? Study in a special school or doing self-learning?
6. What is your dream, desire? (ate it secret - and you can not answer!)
7. What is your favorite animal?
8. Love those you horror stories? (talking or listening?)
9. The most terrible moment in your life?
10. Have you something supernatural?
And my answers:
1. Yes, most of the time (thank god, I enjoy my dreams, because it's something different from the reality and that's mostly nice
2. Well... I think about my life and meeting people I love, or meeting people I would love to meet... But now when I think about it, the best ones are about my better life.
3. I like romantic comedies, but lately I really enjoy psychological films, it's really interesting theme and it's very touchy for me.
4. I think sport. My friends are saying I dress like a boy, so I guess it's what it is
5. Well, I'm not drawing too much, but I love it. I just can't do it. I don't have talent and I don't have fantasy. So that's it.
6. To be happy.
7. Dogs, absolutely dogs. I love them all my life, if you asked me about a race of dog, I would be able to tell it to you. Not 100%, but 99% sure
I love especially big dogs, my most favorite dog is Irish Wolfhound. Absolutely gorgeous!
8. Yeah, for sure! I love them, talking or listening or watching, or even playing! But it's really scary at night, once I read a story about the Slendeman and I was freaked out! I was totally afraid to even look at a mirror, turn around or close and reopen my eyes! But watching Raedwulf playing horror games is the most awesome thing ever! (check him out on youtube!)
9. Well, it's hard to say... I don't feel like my life was great, but I can't say it's been too bad. Well, yeah, I had really really bad moments, but it's hard to choose the most terrible... But I would probably choose the one last year when I almost die. Less then 5% to survive... On the other side, it was real luck, like I could say my only and biggest luck ever. So hard to say...
10. Yes, I'm immortal
Well, not totally, but actually I really am. Because of my pacemaker, my heart can't stop, if my heartbeat falls down, it gives me an attack, so I "can't die". Sure I can, but it will revive me all the time probably
Little bit funny isn't it?
So, that's it! So, here's my questions:
1. What is the best moment in your life?
2. What do you think is the best thing people can have? (can be anything, even feeling etc.)
3. What is your favorite music?
4. How do you feel when you listen to the music?
5. What helps you the most with the inspiration?
6. How often do you do what you like? (hobbies etc.)
7. What do you think is the most important thing to do while making art?
8. What dA means to you?
9. Do you like more this epoque or the old one? (60s, 70s, or which one you want to)
10. Are you happy in your life?
Yeah... Nothing special, but so what
I tried at least
I hope you guys like it, I really don't want to break this, so I'm sending it to others. Hope I'll choose right people that will continue with this
Here's my people: